Address and Phone
Appointments Available Monday to Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Appointment Options & New Patient Registration
- Call us at (813) 844-HEAR (4327)
- NEW PATIENTS: Fill out our pre-registration form. Once registered follow our instructions for obtaining the medical history form from your new Patient Portal account.
- EXISTING PATIENTS: Request an appointment via your Patient Portal Account.
- If you would like Text Relay help please use i77.com
Obtaining Medical History Forms
Please call us at (813) 844-HEAR (4327) to obtain your patient portal PIN if you do not have one. You need a PIN number from us before you can access your online patient portal account. Once you have your PIN number log in to your Patient Portal account to complete the Medical Forms. The forms include a checklist of tasks to complete before your appointment, what to bring with you to your appointment, and detailed driving instructions.
Our office hours are from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday and an answering service will pick up after hours.
Location and Parking
The Tampa Bay Hearing & Balance Center is on the sixth floor of the Harbourside Medical Tower next to Tampa General Hospital.
Tampa General Hospital Complex Parking Options and Rates
Parking Garage Rate
- $3 fee due upon exiting the garage. Cash and credit cards accepted.
- Patients with valid handicap identification park free in designated areas on floors 1, 3, and 5.
- The bridge from the parking garage to the Harbourside Medical Tower is located on the 3rd floor (green level) of the parking garage.
- Free courtesy shuttle from parking garage to your destination on the TGH campus. After you park, call (813) 844-2277 (CARS).
- $5 fee due at time of parking. Cash only.