Submitted by webadmin on Sun, 10/06/2013 - 19:51
Partners for better hearing Phonak and Advanced Bionics have released their new Naída CI Q70 sound processor. The new processor sports a new thinner & smaller design, performance enhancements brought by Phonak, and a plethora of wireless connectivity options. It is an exciting time to be getting a cochlear implant.
Full Performance Package
- 55% improvement in speech understanding in noise when Advanced Bionics ClearVoiceTM technology and the PHonak UltraZoom feature are used together.
- 100% wireless connectivity to consumer electronics - streaming from Bluetooth devices, phones, and countless other popluar products by leading brands, including Apple, Samsung, and Nokia.
- Bimodal first - media can be streamed to a compatible Phonak hearing aid and a Naida CI sound processor at the same time!
- All - new Binaural VoiceStream TechnologyTM designed for improved hearing in noise.
- First-ever bilateral feature for easy use and peace of mind - each processor can be programmed for both sides so the best ear can still hear if a processor is misplaced.
- 40% smaller than the previous behind-the-ear sound processor - incredibly lightweight for barely noticeable on and off-ear comfort.
- Proven Advanced Bionics technology, including ClearVoice, AutoSoundTM, HiRes Fidelity 120TM, and HiResTM Optima sound processing.
- All - new, discreet T-MicTM 2